Envy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Envy

Long live ENVY!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zayleffein

zayleffein

ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades) Empty
PostSubject: ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades)   ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 3:05 am

Ok so at the request of one of our guildies, I am posting a little info all about the wonderful vicious summoner just in case you wanna make one and aren't sure what to do!

For PvP, you should make yourself a blade summoner and invest points in Beast Mastery summons.

Here is a breakdown of how you should build a PvP summoner up from stats to skills!

Stats!

Str: 2 points per lvl
Health: 2 points per lvl
Spr: 1 pt per lvl

Skills!

Twin Mastery: Max it out to lvl 10
Blade Spin: Low priority, put a few points in it if u want.
Devil Swing: Put points in it, it's a pretty good skill.
Blade Dance: Max this if you want.
Poison Sword: Another good skill to invest in.
Evolt Shot: Put 1 point.
Spirit Dagger: Put 1 point.
Blood Bats: I friggin love this skill. Max it!
Skin of Foreign Realm: This is useful for PvP to reflect melee damage when you are not able to attack. Invest in it if you wish.
Vicious Mirror: Sounds like a good skill but I haven't gotten there yet. Better be since it is the last attack skill you get.

Beast Mastery! The reason you need to invest in Beast and not Libido is explained on Bregan.

Beast Mastery: Put some points in this. Maybe max it if you want to.
Grewpain: Leave him at lvl 1 he sucks.
Regulus: Lvl 5 if you want, he causes your opponents to be stunned and easier to reach if they try to run.
Selaime: She causes burn damage, which damages beneath the opponent's shield! Max her if you want to, I believe she is very useful.
Bregan: Ok so this is where I screwed up on my summoner. Bregan is great for blade because he makes your target weak to physical attacks when he hits them. Max this guy out.
Back to top Go down
Rapyst
Admin
Rapyst

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades)   ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:46 pm

Kewl then! my summoner lv 10 is not good right now O_O i will do it again and i'll go pvp :O This char will own if i follow ur guide. ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://envy.niceboard.com
gav2004
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades)   ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 4:24 pm

there not just for pvp -_-
Back to top Go down
ciarlo

ciarlo

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades)   ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 3:08 am

yeah i wanna point out that you don't need any points on evolt shot, spirit dagger and blood bats, they are weak unless your a staff summoner. Invest the points in others, this is where i have wasted alot of points and was a big mistake :S
Back to top Go down
Chapfou

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades)   ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:35 am

I don't think it is a waste of points. Cauze on a battle field, you're not always closer to the ennemy, even if you're not a staff sum, evolt, dagger or bats can deal some damage and take the shield's ennemy a little off. Other things, attaking the ennemy with these skills will lunch your Alde fat ass, Bregon ftw or Spazzy to him and will deal other damages... Then when the ennemy is on short range, you have already damaged him, even if it's not a lot, it's welcome...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades)   ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL ABOUT SUMMONER! (Blades)
Page 1 of 1