Envy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Envy

Long live ENVY!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to get Rich Nunvice Glitch Part 2!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexqd3

Alexqd3

How to get Rich Nunvice Glitch Part 2! Empty
PostSubject: How to get Rich Nunvice Glitch Part 2!   How to get Rich Nunvice Glitch Part 2! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 11:53 pm

Ok guys we all know about the nunvice glitch that triples the spawns of the monsters, by "Not singing the Blessing" This is a different glitch all together.

This Glitch doesn't take place until you have completed the Maze part of this dungeon.

****NOTE**** DO NOT TO THE TRIPLE MONSTER SPAWN GLITCH OR THIS GLITCH WONT WORK.

What the glitch does is Multiply the amount of Frikhans spawned in the very last room of the dungeon (The room after the maze). Ok usually in this 3rd room your suppose to talk to the big statue at the start of the room in order to spawn 2 more statues on the right and left side of the map, once those statues have spawned you are suppose to destroy them, and then 3 frikhans are summoned on each side.

That is the normal way. With this glitch what will happen is instead of one statue on each side of the map, you can summon as many statues as you think you can handle without dieing.

HOW TO DO IT!

After finishing room 1 and room 2 (maze) head to the 3rd room. Talk to the Fat statue and click Yes to summon the statues that hold the frikhans. Then Go back to the lobby. Now re-enter that room and talk to the statue again, and repeat step one, to summon the statues again. Do this as many times as you want, keep in mind for everytime you do this you will have 2 more summoned, one on each side. SO if you cant handle 40 frikhans attacking you 1. dont summon as many or 2. dont AoE all the staties at once.

***NOTE**** The statues stack on each other perfectly so it may look like one statue but its really many of them.

Now this glitch doesn't work 100% of the time, but i found a way to save you alot of time, and you will know if this glitch will work or not before even getting to room 3.

****VERY IMPORTANT******

When you enter the Maze, if you are spawned on the same platform as the entrance/exit to the maze IT WONT WORK. Re-log and save yourself the time! The maze randomly spawns you in one of 3 spots in the maze, meaning this glitch works 66% of the time, because there is a 33% chance you will be spawned on the platform with the exit.

Why do this glitch? Frikhans have a very nice drop rate of Copper argates, +18 medials, +50 health and mana stones, +33 rhombuses and more.... If you have over 100 frikhans in one room and you kill all, your chances of getting something good is VERY HIGH. I got 4 copper argates and 2 +18 medials in one run!

This glitch is easy money.

Pros and Cons of glitch.

Pros:
Great drops, Great exp (100+ friskhans)

Cons: Can get really lagging if you get carried away with the summons, 33% chance of glitch not working.

Have fun, and remember me when your rich and I need 50m for my wings Razz.

Last edited by on Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rapyst
Admin
Rapyst

PostSubject: Re: How to get Rich Nunvice Glitch Part 2!   How to get Rich Nunvice Glitch Part 2! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 10:48 am

Wha! Thankies :3 i needed some help for this one! xD i'll try to do it, but since this weekend i cant be online ( Boston trip with school from friday morning to sunday night ) i will try it the next weekend, i'll have time Razz
Back to top Go down
https://envy.niceboard.com
HellBlizzard

PostSubject: Re: How to get Rich Nunvice Glitch Part 2!   How to get Rich Nunvice Glitch Part 2! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:41 am

Got it workin Very Happy SWEEET! Hard though XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get Rich Nunvice Glitch Part 2!   How to get Rich Nunvice Glitch Part 2! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get Rich Nunvice Glitch Part 2!
Page 1 of 1